“The Original” – 7/8 Iron 38° Utility Hybrid Golf Club
“The Original” 38° Wedgewood utility hybrid golf club was created more than 15 years ago when we combined the best characteristics of a traditional iron together with the mass of a fairway-wood resulting in one very reliable and versatile patented hybrid golf club design. “The Original” has a shorter shaft and a flat milled face like that of an iron offering great control. Extra back weighting in the head, similar to a fairway-wood, produces great stability and forgiveness. The head also has an extremely low and deep center of gravity which helps produce a high, straight ball flight along with extraordinary stopping action on the green.
Are you searching for a club that can give you confidence and superior outcomes when hitting from some of the trickiest situations? Like never before “The Original” utility hybrid golf club will amaze with its ability to help you excel when faced with those challenging shots.
- Out of the Rough – Launch the ball out of the tall grass with ease.
- High Shots with Spin – Hit high over trees, water or bunkers and hold the green.
- Fairway Bunkers – Knock it out of the sand with more consistency and power.
- Tricky Lies – Make solid contact from a side-hill or uneven lie.
- Bump and Run Shots – Get up and down from around the greens more often.
A must have in every golfers bag, “The Original” Wedgewood is the ultimate utility hybrid. “The Original” Wedgewood will give every golfer amazing results from some of the toughest spots on the course!
“The Original” Wedgewood features a quality 15/5 stainless steel head, RapportTM filament wound graphite shaft along with a Golf PrideTMTour Velvet grip. Shafts are available in Regular, Stiff or Ladies flex.
*Original does not include headcover.