“little Rhino” Putter – A putter that will really help you putt!
Just like a little rhino in the wild, the little Rhino putter is solid, compact, and balanced. The little rhino is designed with a compact mallet style head which yields a solid feel and sound. It’s extreme perimeter weighting provides superior forgiveness and consistency.
The little Rhino’s high tech design will enable you to make consistent solid contact helping you roll the ball better than ever before. The little Rhino’s key design characteristics include:
- Solid Head – Provides optimal energy transfer from the putter face to ball at impact.
- Compact Mallet Style Head – Heightens the golfers ability to concentrate on the ball and not be distracted by the putter head.
- Balanced – Face balanced for consistent and reliable strokes every time.
- Extreme Perimeter Weighting – Rear perimeter tungsten screws maximize the effective hitting area across the face.
- Premium Grip – Karakal X-Tack 2.0 grip helps eliminate wrist hinge combined with superior feel and shock absorption.
Order yours today! On the greens, the little Rhino will be your new best friend. Snort, Snort!
The little Rhino Putter features quality 15/5 stainless steel heads, stainless steel “rifle” shafts and Premium Karakal X-Tack 2.0 grips.
*A matching embroidered headcover is included with every club.